Over the past several years, CCAPNR has made a significate contribution to advanced nursing roles at the national and international level.
Nationally, CCAPNR's team has completed or is currently involved in policy, practice, education and research initiatives in 7 provinces. Internationally, our team of researchers have provided consultation, education and leadership in at least 8 countries. CCAPNR's knowledge translation tools and research evidence are being used around the world.
View CCAPNR's provincial, national
and global activities
For collaboration opportunities, please email Dr. Bryant-Lukosius at email@example.com
International Collaboration Activities
- Comparative analysis of education curricula and nurse practitioner competencies in four OECD countries (2015)
- Development of an evidence based framework for evaluating the introduction of advanced practice nursing role in Switzerland (2013)
- Switzerland Consultant: site visit with meetings with senior health care administrators, advanced practice nursing faculty and researchers at the Institute of Nursing Science, University of Basel and University Hospital, Basel Switzerland (2012)
- Qatar Consultant: needs assessment to develop oncology nursing roles, graduate oncology nursing education and research (2011)
- Promoting research and evidence based practice amongst advanced practice nursing students, graduates and faculty in Taiwan (2011)