How to rollback to a previous version of a page in Contribute?
Getting back a previous version of a page
Contribute allows you to go back to the last 3 published versions of each page:
- Browse to the page you want to roll back.
- Make sure you are not editing the page. If you are, either publish or cancel your draft.
- Select File > Actions > Roll Back to Previous Version from the Contribute menu bar.
- Select the version of the page that you want to go back to. A preview window is avaialble for you to look at how each version appears. Also, each version will display the date that it was published and the name of the person who published.
- Click the Rollback button.
The page on the website will now be to the version you selected for rollback. The version it replaced will now be the latest version in the rollback list. You may verify the rollback by viewing the page in your browser. Don't forget to refresh your browser if it still appears to be the version before you did the rollback.
Adobe Help Topic