How to import a website connection in Contribute?
Remove a Contribute connection as follows:
- Copy your connection key file (.stc) to your local hard drive.
- Start Contribute.
- If you are using Windows on a PC, select Edit > My Connections from the Contribute menu. If you are using Mac OS on an Apple computer, select Contribute > My Connections from the Contribute menu
- In the My Connections dialog box, select the connection you want to delete, click Import.
- In the Select Connection Key dialog box, browse to the connection key file (.stc) that you put on your hard drive in Step 1 above, select it and click Open.
- Complete the dialog box that appears in Contribute, enter the password for the
connection key that was given to you by your administrator and then
- Click Close.
The connection has been deleted.