The FHS Safety Office is a team of skilled safety professionals committed to supporting, protecting, and enabling the Faculty of Health Sciences by mitigating risk through the delivery of health and safety services.
Recognized as health and safety leaders, we engage, inspire, and empower our community using a service-model grounded in exceptional collaboration and innovative safety solutions.
(How are we ensuring we stay on plan?)
(How are we using Microsoft Shifts to plan our on-site shifts?)
We deliver our services in a manner that is:
We value services that are:
- Readily available, appropriate, practical, and fiscally responsible.
- Value-added and aligned with the risk appetite of the Faculty.
- Available equitably and barrier-free.
- Streamlined and which espouse operational excellence.
- To proactively engage our community in their learning, research, and clinical service by building collaborative relationships, co-creating innovative safety solutions, and fostering a robust culture of safety.
- To inspire our operational and administrative community members to achieve safety excellence by encouraging the implementation of hazard identification and mitigation in all levels of leadership.
- To empower our community to innovate and explore by preparing individuals with the knowledge and skills to effectively control and respond to challenges in their work and learning environments.
- High risk hazards
- Emergency response