All 2019/20 and 2020/21 fellowship positions are presently filled.
The deadline for submissions for the 2021/22 academic year has passed.
TIMELINE FOR SUBMITTING 2022/23 APPLICATIONS:
June 1, 2020 to August 31st, 2020
- Applications are reviewed and shortlisted by October
- Interviews completed by mid November
- Only applicants selected for an interview are notified
NEW APPLICATION PROCESS***
All Radiology fellowship applications MUST be submitted via the new postgrad application portal:
This page displays the “Apply for Fellowship” button on the top right corner. Once you click on the “Apply for Fellowship” button, you select either;
- Canadian Citizen/Permanent Resident Applicants
- International Applicants
Read the short summary of requirements and when ready, click on the “McMaster Postgraduate application form” hyperlink noted in Item # 1.
The postgrad application includes a number of required upload document boxes.
IMPORTANT - DEPARTMENT OF RADIOLOGY SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
You must include the name of your requested fellowship/s within the Personal Statement. Please prioritize your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice, including hospital, if applicable. See summary of fellowships offered at McMaster University. You can apply up to (3) fellowships.
Personal Statement Letters can be addressed to Fellowship Selection Committee.
Fellowship Descriptions: http://www.fhs.mcmaster.ca/radiology/fellowship/positions.html
The Department of Radiology requires (3) reference letters.
- If you have the reference letters in your possession, you can upload via the postgrad application portal.
- Reference letters can be addressed to: Fellowship Selection Committee.
- If it is a requirement for your referees to submit directly to the Radiology Department, please inform them to email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Marilynn Scott, Radiology Fellowship Coordinator.
- If item 3 applies, you will need to upload a single page under "Reference Letter1*" within the postgrad application portal; listing the names and contact information of the (3) referees.
For your Information:
Transcripts - Postgrad is referring to "undergrad medical school transcripts".
If applications are sent to the Department of Radiology, the applicant will be notified to re-submit via the postgrad portal, as noted above. Do not email inquires or resumes to our radiologists.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NEW POSTGRAD PORTAL FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS?
Please email the postgrad office at: email@example.com
Reference letters to be forwarded to:
Marilynn Scott, Radiology Fellowship Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org, if required.