Joseph A. Korkis
Assistant Clinical Professor
672 Brant Street, Suite 405,
Burlington, ON L7R 2H3
- Special Expertise: Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, Facial Cosmetic Surgery, Snoring and Sleep Apnea Surgery
- Specialized Procedures: Cosmetic and Reconstructive Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Laser Assisted UvuloPalatoplasty, Pillar Implants
- LRCPI, LRCSI, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- MB, National University of Ireland
- FRCS, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom
- Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship, Canadian Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surger
- Department of Surgery, Hamilton Health Sciences, Hamilton
- Department of Surgery, Joseph Brant Hospital, Burlington
- "An Unusual Otolaryngology Problem (Kawasaki's Syndrome)". Presented at the Annual Canadian Otolaryngology Meeting in Halifax 1984, and presented in the Journal of Otolaryngology in August 1985.
- "Mixed Gilioblastoma-Sarcoma with Cranial Invasion and Extension into the Maxillary Antrim". Published in the Journal of Otolaryngology in October 1995.
- "Differentiating Between Cephalosporins in the Treatment of URTIs in Adults". Published in the Canadian Journal of Diagnosis in January 2002.
- Current Research/Study of Pillar Implants and their impact on Snoring/Sleep Apnea.