MD (Toronto), MSc Physiology (Western), MSc Health Research Methodology (McMaster), FRCPC
Associate Professor, McMaster University
Department of Oncology — Division of Radiation Oncology
Enter email below for mentorship availability checker, or leave empty to disable:
Dr. Dayes' research interests include - breast cancer-related lymphedema — national lead DELTA study, local clinical trials investigator (breast and prostate cancer trials), and systematic reviews — cervical cancer. He is also interested in the impact of radiation on cellular function.
- Lymphedema in Women with Breast Cancer: Characteristics of Patients Screened for a Randomized Trial. Dayes IS, Levine MN, Julian JA, Pritchard KI, D’Souza DP, Kligman L, Reise D, Wiernikowski JA, Bonilla L, Whelan TJ. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 2008; 110: 337-342
- Cross-Border Referral for Early Breast Cancer: An Analysis of Radiation Fractionation Patterns. Dayes IS, Whelan TJ, Julian JA, Kuettel MR, Regmi D, Okawara GS, Patel M, Reiter HI, Dubois S. Current Oncology, 2006; 13:124-129
- Local tumour control in women with carcinoma of the cervix treated with the addition of nitroimidazole agents to radiotherapy: a meta-analysis. Dayes IS and Abuzallouf S. British Journal of Radiology, 2005; 78:777-782
- Randomized trial of decongestive lymphatic therapy for the treatment of lymphedema in women with breast cancer. Dayes IS, Whelan TJ, Julian JA, Parpia S, Pritchard KI, D'Souza DP, Kligman L, Reise D, LeBlanc L, McNeely ML, Manchul L, Wiernikowski J, Levine MN. J Clin Oncol, 2013 Oct 20;31(30):3758-63.
- Intensity-modulated radiotherapy in the treatment of breast cancer. Dayes I, Rumble RB, Bowen J, Dixon P, Warde P; Members of the IMRT Indications Expert Panel. Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2012 Sep;24(7):488-98.
Search for publications for Dr. Dayes on PubMed