Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!
About FHS Faculty Relations
The Dean and Vice-President of the Faculty of Health Sciences is responsible for academic activities in the Faculty of Health Sciences in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Faculty and University.
The FHSFR team is housed within the Faculty of Health Science's Human Resources office and facilitates the work of the Dean and Vice-President and senior academic officers of the Faculty by providing administrative, advisory and secretariat support. Additionally, the Faculty Relations office provides advice and guidance to the academic departments and schools in the Faculty of Health Sciences regarding academic processes and provides advice to individual faculty members through individualized orietntions and via several Program for Faculty Development sessions.
The FHS Faculty Relations office manages the following processes within the Faculty:
- Recruitment of faculty members
- Academic appointments (full time, part time, visitors)
- Academic reviews/promotions
- Research (sabbatical) leaves
- Licensing and Immigration for full time faculty members
- Elections to Faculty and University Committees
- Selection Committees for Associate Deans, Department Chairs and other leadership roles
- Meeting coordination for the Faculty Executive Council and the Council of the Michael G. DeGroote School of Medicine
- Coordination of the Faculty Awards and Nomination Committee
- Maintenance of faculty records
1280 Main Street West, Health Sciences Centre, Room 2J1A
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, L8S 4K1
Phone:(905) 525-9140 Ext 24063
Fax:(905) 526-6623 General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melissa Watson, Manager, Faculty Relations
- Jennifer Borowicz, Faculty Recruitment (Full-Time)
- Christina Ballarano, Faculty Recruitment (Part-Time)