Points of Intersection: Ethics, rights, health care & public health in humanitarian assistance
November 26 & 27, 2010 McMaster Innovation Park, 175 Longwood Road South Hamilton ON
The two day seminar will include invited talks from international speakers with a range of interests in human rights and global ethics. There will also be several opportunities for networking and discussion. Many of the invited speakers and guests are relatively new scholars avaning fresh ideas in global health ethics.
HAMILTON WILL HOST THE CANADIAN BIOETHICS SOCIETY CONFERENCE JUNE 11- 14, 2009. Keynote speakers include Maude Barlow, Jerome Wakefield, Susan Sherwin, Rosemarie Tong and Bernard Keating. Details can be found at the CBS conference link.
BIG SEMINAR SERIES
See the BIG page for upcoming list of presenters and locations
- 2009 Canadian Bioethics Conference June 11 - 14, 2009. Hamilton Convention Centre
- 2008 Canadian Bioethics Conference June 18 - 21, 2008 St. John's Newfoundland.
- Clinical Ethics Summer Institute July 14 - 17, 2008 Art Gallery of Hamilton
- Ethical Issues in Clinical Setting: Informed Consent, Faculty Development Workshop
January 19, 2007
- Contact: Lisa Schwartz, Arnold Johnson Chair in Health Care Ethics ext. 22987; email@example.com