McMaster University

McMaster University


If you require new signage for your interior or exterior spaces, please contact Chris Humeniuk or call X 20243.

For any further assistance, please contact


If you already have the new sign system in place, these can easily be changed with replaceable inserts. If you require a sign insert change (eg.: desk name-plate signs, etc.), please contact Media Production Services. They are set up to reprint replacement sign inserts for MDCL, CRL and HSC buildings. Ordering new inserts can be done on line by connecting to:



**New** If you require internal departmental distancing signage, please contact MPS at this link for ordering:


Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Level Double-A conformance, W3C WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0