RIF Grant Proposal
Completed forms, along with 3-page CVs of all investigators, should be submitted to the:
CHSE Assistant Dean Administrative Assistant
Jasmine Trejo at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm, March 6, 2017
Download the RIF Grant Proposal FORM (Word Document format)
For questions contact Meghan McConnell at email@example.com
Our research priorities are:
- Explore methods to capture unperceived learners needs
- Examine process outcomes of continuing education activities (e.g., knowledge retention, attitude changes, etc).
- Develop and evaluate best practices to promote lifelong learning
- Promote rigorous application of self-directed learning
- Measure continuing education impact on health outcomes
Research & Innovation Fund (RIF)
To promoste CHSE scholarly activities with a focus on research, innovation and overall program evaluaiton.
- Promote and fund research activities conducted by the CHSE program
- Support the initial stages of developing innovative educational offerings
- Support CHSE global curriculum needs assessment
- Support the CHSE program overall program evaluation
- Support innovative activities that advance the CHSE Program’s academic mission
- Create Grants and awards for CHSE related research by McMaster faculty
- Create Residents and Post Graduate Candidates awards to promote educational research and innovation in CHSE
The CHSE Education Scholarship Lead, Meghan McConnell, PhD, holds an adjunct faculty position in the Department of Clinical Epidemiology & Biostatistics and is funded through CHSE.