Friday, June 21, 2019
360 James Street North, Hamilton, Ontario
Internists, Hospitalists, Family Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physicians Assistants, Emergency Physicians, Residents, and Medical Students.
By the end of this activity participants will be able to:
- Enhance their utilization and interpretation of serologies in the diagnosis of infections.
- Describe the changing epidemiology of viral and bacterial infections locally and globally, including associated resistance patterns.
- Discuss with their patients the role of probiotics and the evidence behind them.
- Describe the recommended management for a variety of common Infectious Diseases.
- Describe strategies to manage and engage persons who inject drugs (PWID).
FOR ACTIVITY INFORMATION
Cheryl Bogie, CHSE Coordinator
McMaster University, Continuing Health Sciences Education Program
P: 905-525-9140 x 22990