Wednesday, November 15, 2017
360 James Street North,
FOR ACTIVITY INFORMATION
McMaster University, Continuing Health Sciences Education Program
P: 905-525-9140 x20763
Family Physicians, Specialists, Physician Assistants, Optometrists, Pharmacists, IMGs, Nurse Educators/ Practitioners, Dietitians, and Residents.
By attending this activity, participants will be able to:
- Interpret an ambulatory glucose profile and assess a patient’s pattern of daily glucose levels.
- Understand the role and advantages of the artificial pancreas in type 1 diabetes.
- Counsel patients about managing glucose levels during exercise.
- Assess the role of diet in the management or prevention of diabetes consequences.
- Review the modern approach to gestational diabetes.
- Evaluate the role of genetics and dyslipidemia in diabetes care.