P.S. - and don’t forget Psychological Services
P.S. - and don’t forget Psychological Services
P.S. For Human Resources, managers and organizations
I. Short educational workshops specifically designed for top managers, front line supervisors, directors, Human Resource professionals, or project leaders. Workshops are 2-4 hours in length and are conducted by a Ph.D. licensed psychologist with teaching experience. Topics include:
II. Psychological Service for managers, front line supervisors, directors, Human Resource professionals, or project leaders. The service includes individual therapy, group therapy sessions and counseling.
III. Educational workshops purchased by supervisors for the employees. They are four hours in length.
IV. Psychological Service for employees purchased by supervisors:
Workshops for management for groups up to five people are $180 per hour. For groups of six or more people a fee per person applies, which is $30 per hour per person. For example, the fee for four hour management seminar is $120 per person. Taxes are included.
Workshops for employees for groups up to six people are $180 per hour. For groups of seven or more people a fee per person applies, which is $25 per hour per person. For example, the fee for four hour seminar is $100 per person. Taxes are included.
Individual therapy and counseling, group counseling and therapy, couple and family counseling purchased for top management is $180 per hour. Individual therapy and counseling, group counseling and therapy, couple and family counseling purchased for employees is $110 per hour. In the case of group therapy conducted within the organization a preliminary visit to the site by our psychologist should be arranged at least a week before the therapy starts, for an extra charge of $50. The treatment "hour" is typically 50 minutes allowing time for after-session notes and other services.
Taxes are included.
Minimum payment for one hour of service is required in order to book Psychological Services within your organization. Payment form could be mailed to: 92 Bowman St., Hamilton, ON. L8S 2T6.
You are asked to give 24 hours notice when you cancel an appointment. Late cancellation fee $25 ($10 in group therapy) applies for “no show” or for a cancellation less than 24 hours prior the start of the service.
In addition to the cost of assessment or treatment, a fee may be charged if a client or a third party ordered a file review, assessment reports, progress and discharge reports, telephone communication with others providers taking over 15 minutes.
Psychological services are not covered by OHIP, but you might want to check your insurance policies, as some might cover psychological counseling. Please note that most auto insurance policies do cover your psychological assessment and a short treatment if your psychological problems started after a motor vehicle accident. Employment insurance often covers psychological services as well.
The service can be provided in the location of a client, whether is it an individual or corporate client. Extra transportation charges might apply.
Psychological Services have two locations, designed to cover two different regions of South Ontario. The exact location and driving directions are disclosed only to the clients of the Psychological Services. It helps us to keep your visits confidential. For general orientation you could use the following information:
1. Hamilton – Toronto region: the office is located in McMaster University area, West Hamilton. From HW 403 you should turn to Main St. West and drive then for 2 minutes.
2. Haldimand-Norfolk region: the office is located in Cayuga, which could be reached from HW 6, HW 54 or HW 3.
When your organization purchases Psychological services for managers or employers, this what you can expect:
1. One of our mental health professionals will contact you to discuss your order and arrangements for the services.
2. In the case of group therapy conducted within the organization a preliminary visit to the site by our psychologist should be arranged at least a week before the therapy starts.
3. People participating in the non-educational services will be asked to complete some forms and questionnaires, which might take extra time.
4. No smoking, drinking or music should be allowed on the site during any of psychological services.
5. Group therapy, family and couple therapy sessions take 2 hours. Individual therapy sessions take 1-1.5 hours.
6. Complete assessment usually takes between 6 and 12 hours of service, as it requires both testing, initial interview, feedback interview and preparation of the assessment report. You do not have to purchase a complete psychological assessment in order to receive any type of psychotherapy. The testing and forms completed during your intake interview are processed free of charge.
Mailing address: 92 Bowman St., Hamilton, ON. L8S 2T6
Phone N: 905-527-0129, 905-772-7218
Fax N: 905-527-5726
Dr. Irina Trofimova, B.Sc., Ph.D., C.Psych. - Psychologist
Dr. William Sulis, B.Sc., Ph.D., M.D., M.A., FRCPC. - Psychiatrist
Ms. Beverley Gordon, B.Sc., M.S.W. (R.S.W.) - Social worker
Ms. Natalia Gregory, B.Sc. - Data operator
Ms. Esther Johns - Receptionist
Ms. Anastasia Trofimova - Support staff.