Undergraduate Thesis and Research Practicum Students
In the 2016-2017 school year we had five thesis students in CHEMP who completed the following projects:
- Evan Benak: The relationship between early childhood physical activity and temperament
- Kylee Innes: Comparison of substrate utilization in young boys and girls during moderate intensity exercise
- Daniela Kovacevic: Ratings of perceived exertion and heart rate during prolonged exercise in 12- and 14-year-old males and females
- Evelina Zebrowski: Systemic effects of exercise on bone in children
- Alexis Bullock: Systemic effects of exercise in children
In addition to thesis and practicum work in our lab, we also offer volunteer opportunities to students. Please fill out and email this form if you are interested in volunteering. We will contact you if an opening becomes available.