ADMISSION DEADLINE DATES:
Fall 2020: Online application is now open for the winter term and will close on December 10, 2020. Please Note, winter term will be online.
All applicants (Diploma and Post Degree) must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have completed an Honours Bachelor’s degree with at least a B+ average in the final year in all courses in the discipline in which the applicant proposes graduate work.
- Applicants must be currently occupying positions, either full-time or part-time, in counselling, psychology, psychiatry, nursing, social services, counselling-related medical and para-medical services, and/or other related clinical health services fields.
- If English is not your native language, an official copy of your TOEFL score, or other evidence of competency in English.
- TOEFL: minimum score of 92 (internet based), 237 (computer based) or 580 (paper based), minimum of 20 per band; for the Faculty of Engineering a minimum score of 88 (internet based) or 213 on the (computer based) or 550 (paper based)
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall score of 6.5, with at least 5.5 in each section
- CAEL: minimum overall score of 70, with at least 60 per band
- MELAB: minimum score of 85
- PTE Academic: minimum score of 63; for the Faculty of Engineering a minimum score of 70
- York University course: YUELI Level 6 with a minimum final grade of B
- University of Toronto course: Academic Level 60 with a minimum final grade of B
HOW TO APPLY