ADMISSION DEADLINE DATES:
Fall 2021, Classes will be held online.
The online application will open April 5 and will close July 5.
All applicants (Diploma and Post Degree) must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have completed an Honours Bachelor’s degree with at least a B+ average in the final year in all courses in the discipline in which the applicant proposes graduate work.
- Applicants must be currently occupying positions, either full-time or part-time, in counselling, psychology, psychiatry, nursing, social services, counselling-related medical and para-medical services, and/or other related clinical health services fields.
- If English is not your native language, an official copy of your TOEFL score, or other evidence of competency in English.
- TOEFL: minimum score of 92 (internet based), 237 (computer based) or 580 (paper based), minimum of 20 per band; for the Faculty of Engineering a minimum score of 88 (internet based) or 213 on the (computer based) or 550 (paper based)
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall score of 6.5, with at least 5.5 in each section
- CAEL: minimum overall score of 70, with at least 60 per band
- MELAB: minimum score of 85
- PTE Academic: minimum score of 63; for the Faculty of Engineering a minimum score of 70
- York University course: YUELI Level 6 with a minimum final grade of B
- University of Toronto course: Academic Level 60 with a minimum final grade of B
HOW TO APPLY