TIMELINE FOR SUBMITTING 2021/22 APPLICATIONS:
June 1, 2019 to August 31st, 2019
- Applications are reviewed and shortlisted by October
- Interviews completed by mid November
- Only applicants selected for an interview are notified
NEW APPLICATION PROCESS***
Effective May 15th, 2019, all Radiology fellowship applications MUST be submitted via the new postgrad application portal:
This page displays the “Apply for Fellowship” button on the top right corner. Once you click on the “Apply for Fellowship” button, you select either;
- Canadian Citizen/Permanent Resident Applicants
- International Applicants
Read the short summary of requirements and when ready, click on the “McMaster Postgraduate application form” hyperlink noted in Item # 1.
The postgrad application includes a number of required upload document boxes.
IMPORTANT - DEPARTMENT OF RADIOLOGY SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
You must include the name of your requested fellowship/s within the Personal Statement. Please prioritize your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice, including hospital, if applicable. See summary of fellowships offered at McMaster University.
Fellowship Descriptions: http://www.fhs.mcmaster.ca/radiology/fellowship/positions.html
The Department of Radiology requires (3) reference letters.
- If you have the reference letters in your possession, you can upload via the postgrad application portal.
- If it is a requirement for your referees to submit directly to the Radiology Department, please inform them to email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Marilynn Scott, Radiology Fellowship Coordinator.
- If item 2 applies, you will need to upload a single page under "Reference Letter1*" within the postgrad application portal; listing the names and contact information of the (3) referees.
If applications are sent to the Department of Radiology after May 15th, 2019, the applicant will be notified to re-submit via the postgrad portal, as noted above.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NEW POSTGRAD PORTAL FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS?
Please email the postgrad office at: email@example.com
Reference letters to be forwarded to:
Marilynn Scott, Radiology Fellowship Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org, if required.