Professor, Neonatal Advanced Practice Nurse
Ph: 905-521-2100 x 22253
- Primary Research: Family Stress & Coping
- Secondary Research: Long-term Outcomes of Preterm Infants
Family Stress, Coping, Prematurity, Neonatal Follow-up
Research Program Overview
- Predictors of Maternal/Infant Attendance at Neonatal Follow-up Programs
- Development and Evaluation of a French-Canadian Language Instrument to Measure Parental Satisfaction with Quality of Care in Neonatal Follow-Up
Publications & Achievements
- Turner, S., Pinelli, J., Saigal, S., Yow-Wu, W., Cunningham, C., DiCenso, A. (2007). The relationship of SNAPPE-II score and parental perception of infant illness to parental depressive symptoms in the neonatal intensive care unit. Journal of Neonatal Nursing. 13: 162-168.
- Saigal S, Stoskopf B, Pinelli J, Streiner D, Hoult L, Paneth N, Goddeeris J. (2006). Self-Perceived health-related quality of life of former extremely low birth weight infants at young adulthood. Pediatrics. 118:1140-1148.
Phone: 905-521-2100 x22725
Phone: 905-521-2100 x 22829
Title: Research Assistant