Publications & Achievements
- Paes B, Cole M, Latchman A, Pinelli J. Predictive value of the respiratory Syncytial virus risk-scoring tool in the term infant in Canada. Curr Med Res Opin 2009 Sept; 25(9):2191-6
- Niccols, A., Latchman, A. Predictive value of the Bayley Scales of Infant Development (2nd Edition) with high-risk infants. British Journal of Developmental Disabilities 2002; 48: 3-13.
- Paes B, Cole M, Latchman A, Pinelli J. Predictive value of the respiratory Syncytial virus risk-scoring tool in the term infant in Canada. 7th Global Experts’ Meeting (GEM 7-04). Dublin, Ireland. September 2009
- Niccols, A., Latchman, A. & Williamson, H. (1999). Stability and predictive value of the Bayley. Scales of Infant Development with high-risk infants. Society for Research in Child Development Abstracts.
- Evaluation of a 3-Team Hospitalist Model. Poster presentation. 2008 Canadian Conference on Medical Education, Montreal, PQ May 3-7, 2008.
- Evaluation of a 3-Team Hospitalist Model. Poster presentation. 85th CPS Annual Conference, Victoria, BC. June 24-28th, 2008
- Synagis and Down Syndrome. September 12th, 2008 RSV Conference. Hamilton, ON
- Striking a balance – the ins & outs of a “watery” narrative. April 22, 2009. Practical Pediatrics, Hamilton, ON
- Twins and Triplets – Are they at risk for RSV infection and hospitalization? September 18th, 2009. RSV Conference, Hamilton, ON.
- Pediatric Physical Assessment. October 16th, 2009. Current Concepts in Pediatrics Conference, Hamilton, ON.
Phone: 905-521-2100 x75925
Title: Administrative Assistant