Research Program Overview
My primary role, as a Medical Director of the Eating Disorder program is to collaborate with research projects in the program - which currently include examining issues of target weights for patients with anorexia nervosa, outcome in adolescents with eating disorders, and examining the incidence of eating disorders in medical students.
Medical Students Self-Reported History of Eating Disorders - a survey of medical students at McMaster University.
Publications & Achievements
- Guest Editor - Adolescent Medicine in Canada, Paediatr Child Health Vol 13 No 1 January 2008
- "The Tried Teen" Principle Author, Paediatr Child Health Vol 13 No 1 January 2008
- "Issues of Care for Hospitalized Youth" Principle Author, Paediatr Child Health Vol 13 No 1 January 2008
- "Dieting in Adolescent" Position Statement, Principle Author, Paediatr Child Health Vol 9 No 7 September 2004
- Invited guest - Canada AM talk show, to discuss "The Tired Teen" paper, January 23rd, 2008
Phone: 905-521-2100 x
Title: Administrative Assistant