The process for applying to the Pediatric Critical Care Fellowship Program at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, is dependent on how you are funded (i.e. Foreign Government Sponsorship or Other Funding Sources). McMaster University does not support non-funded applicants (further information on this policy is available here).
- Foreign Government Sponsorship: International (visa) applicants with Foreign Government Sponsorship must apply through their sponsorship Bureau and not directly to programs or the Postgraduate Office.
For Gulf-funded (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, UAE) applicants your Bureau has a contract with McMaster University. Please contact your bureau and they will provide you with the application package which you will complete and return to them directly. The completed package and the bureau’s sponsorship letter will be sent directly to the Postgraduate Program Office here at McMaster after which it will be forwarded directly to our PCCU Fellowship Program for consideration.
Contact Person: Sharon Ciraolo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Other Funding Sources: Applicants outside of the Foreign Government Sponsorship group should apply to the Postgraduate Office: McMaster University, Postgraduate Medical Education, MDCL 3101, 1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, ON L8S 1K4. Once you have provided the necessary application documentation to the Postgraduate Office, the package will be forwarded to our PCCU Fellowship Program for consideration.
Contact Person: Robyn Crozier (email@example.com)
Required Application Documents:
(Note: Only complete applications will be sent to our program for consideration)
- McMaster Postgraduate Application Form
- Letter of Intent Form (not required for Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents)
- CV (include date of birth)
- Copy of Medical Degree
- Copy of Medical School Transcripts
- Copy of either Medical Council of Canada Evaluation Exam results or copy of Certificate of Specialty
- Government/Hospital/other agency letter of sponsorship
- Goals and Objectives Form (our program will provide this to the Postgraduate Office)
- 3 Letters of Reference (send directly to the Program Director, Dr. Cynthia Cupido [firstname.lastname@example.org])
If you have any questions, please contact: