Education and Professional Standing
- FCAP (College of American Pathologists), 1985
- FRCPC and CRCCP Anatomical Pathology, 1975
- MBChB, University of Alexandria (Egypt), 1965
As a Pathologist, Dr. Salama provides service through the Hamilton Regional Laboratory Medicine Program. He is also actively involved in the Undergraduate (M.D.) and Postgraduate Medicine Educational Programs.
Dr.Salama's research interests include:
- Dermatopathology: special interest in skin lymphomas, melanocytic neoplasms and diagnostic immunopathology of skin disease
- Urological Pathology
- Cytopathology: needle aspiration cytology of tumors.