McMaster University

McMaster University

What do I do if I receive a cheque directly from an agency/sponsor?

  • If the cheque is for an existing project with an assigned account number, please forward the cheque with any accompanying correspondence to the Assitant Comptroller in FHS Research Finance Office

Ms. Sonya Caissie
Assistant Comptroller, FHS Research Finance

McMaster University, Faculty of Health Sciences
Mailing Address: 1280 Main St. W., HSC-3H9, Hamilton, ON L8S 4K1
For Deliveries: 1200 Main St. W., HSC-3H9, Hamilton, ON L8N 3Z5
Phone: 905-525-9140 x22107

  • Please ensure the following information is included:  the researcher’s name, the title of the project, the research account number, and any other identifying information to help match the cheque to the project.

    If the cheque is for a new award/project then please refer to the question - I have a new award. What are my next steps?

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Level Double-A conformance, W3C WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0