Should you have any other queries, please email our Graduate Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline date for September admissions is January 15.
Master of Science in Nursing by Course Work/Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioner Diploma
BScN prepared applicants who wish a Master’s (course based) degree leading to a PHCNP
- Download the application supporting document for this program
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (60 units taken at a university) with a minimum of a B+ average over the final 60 units from an undergraduate nursing program, or its equivalent. Applicants who are graduates of a baccalaureate nursing degree program for registered nurses and who have between 50 and 59 units of university study will be considered on a case-by-case basis. These 60 units will not include advanced credit for college courses.
- Two years of full time nursing practice within the past five years (3640 hours).
- Two academic and two clinical references.
- Personal essay responding to four questions related to suitability for the PHCNP program (one page per question, single spaced, 12 font)
To Apply to the MSc Course Based Leading to the PHCNP on line, select: Nursing-MSc/PHCNP (Course-Scholarly Paper).
NUR 712 Evidence Based Health Care
SGS 101 and SGS 201
Requirements for Degree Completion
Students register full time. The first year must be completed full time. There is an option to complete the second year over 24 months.
Friday, Oct. 6, 2017
HSC Farncombe Atrium (3rd Floor)
10:00 a.m. to 12 noon
Phd, MSc Thesis and MSc Course based
1:00 p.m. to 3:00p.m.
MSc combined PHCNP and PHCNP Diploma
For details and registration contact: Mary Lynn Taylor at email@example.com