Should you have any other queries, please email our Graduate Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline date for September admissions is January 15.
Financial support, if available, will be included in the letter of offer. Only limited financial support is available for full-time students on a competitive basis.
Sources of support
- Awards made to students who have applied to external agencies (e.g. Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC), Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS), Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada)
- Internal scholarships (e.g., Dr. Vivian Wood Scholarship, Ann C. Beckingham Scholarship, Rose C. Mosgrove Scholarship, Aileen McPhail Memorial Prize)
- From a supervisor's research grant
All applicants are advised to apply for financial assistance from sources outside McMaster University. Information and addresses of Agencies and Foundations should be available from your nearest University Library or School of Graduate Studies. As well, there are several programs of research in the School of Nursing that offer support for graduate students.
For more information, please see "Funding Opportunities".
For the latest information on tuition and fees, please visit: Student Accounts and Cashiers
- Canada-US Fulbright Program
- Canadian Directory to Foundations and Grants
- CIHR — Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- CIHR — Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Ontario Training Centres
- CFI — Canadian Foundation for Innovation
- CHSRF — Canadian Health Services Research Foundation
- CNF — Canadian Nurses Foundation
- Government of Canada Awards
- HSFC — Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada
- IODE — Imperial Order Daughters of the Empire
- NCIC — National Cancer Institute of Canada
- NIH — National Institutes of Health (US)
- OMHF — Ontario Mental Health Foundation
- RNAO — Registered Nurses Association of Ontario
- RNFOO — The Registered Nurses’ Foundation of Ontario