Internationalizing Higher Education
Established in 2004, the Global Health Office (GHO) collaborates with all schools and departments in the Faculty of Health Sciences — nursing, medicine, midwifery, and rehabilitation sciences — to support global activities at McMaster. We also work with other faculties across campus and institutions locally, nationally and internationally.
- Increase capacity building in higher education
- Strengthen university partnerships
- Host international delegations and scholars
- Offer global health education events
- Engage in international activities
- Assist with international grants and contract submissions
View our events calendar to see what's coming up.
Find out about our mission, goals and objectives.
Explore international activities supported by the GHO.