The CHSE Program is committed to fostering learning activities that enhance knowledge, skills, and competencies needed for clinical and professional practice. We encourage the use of the practice environment as a stimulus for learning and to develop, implement and document the outcome of learning.
Types of Self-directed learning available through the CHSE Program:
- Consultation with CPD Educator
- The Practice Based Small Group (PBSG): www.fmpe.org
Incorporating Self-Directed Learning in Large-Group activities:
- Concurrent workshops, clinical skills stations and roundtable discussions with experts (Lunch with the Professor).
- Self- Assessment Programs (SAP): pre and post knowledge assessment questionnaire.
- Case-based and clinical-query-based lectures.
- 25% interactivity.
- Practice reflection tools in conjunction with group learning activities: