RIF Grant Proposal
Completed forms, along with 3-page CVs of all investigators, should be submitted to the:
CHSE Assistant Dean Administrative Assistant
Jasmine Trejo at email@example.com no later than May 31, 2018 at 5pm
Download the RIF Grant Proposal FORM (Word Document format)
For questions contact Bita Zakeri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our research priorities are:
- Explore methods to capture unperceived learners needs
- Examine process outcomes of continuing education activities (e.g., knowledge retention, attitude changes, etc).
- Develop and evaluate best practices to promote lifelong learning
- Promote rigorous application of self-directed learning
- Measure continuing education impact on health outcomes
Research & Innovation Fund (RIF)
To promoste CHSE scholarly activities with a focus on research, innovation and overall program evaluaiton.
- Promote and fund research activities conducted by the CHSE program
- Support the initial stages of developing innovative educational offerings
- Support CHSE global curriculum needs assessment
- Support the CHSE program overall program evaluation
- Support innovative activities that advance the CHSE Program’s academic mission
- Create Grants and awards for CHSE related research by McMaster faculty
- Create Residents and Post Graduate Candidates awards to promote educational research and innovation in CHSE
Dr. Bita Zakeri is the CHSE CPD Curriculum Design and Education Research Lead.