Brochure Email Updates Agenda
Online registration now closed. Please call 905-525-9140 x 22671 to register
FOR ACTIVITY INFORMATION
McMaster University, Continuing Health Sciences Education
P: 905-525-9140 x 20763
Registration Fee: $495
*Space is Limited*
By attending this activity, participants will be able to:
- Manage complex physical, emotional, ethical and social issues, including pediatric to geriatric populations.
- Develop enhanced collaborative practice skills and forge new inter-professional relationships.
- Apply a palliative approach in end of life care for cancer and chronic end-stage illnesses, including cardiac, renal, respiratory and neurological conditions.
Health Care Professionals (Physicians, Nurses, Spiritual Care Providers, Social Workers and other disciplines) who:
- Are providing a palliative approach to care within various settings: Primary Care, Long Term Care, Acute Care, Home Care, and Hospice.
- Have completed or plan to complete the Pallium LEAP (Learning Essential Approaches to Palliative and End-of-Life Care) prior to June.
CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION
A written acknowledgement of your registration will be sent prior to the activity. Receipts are emailed at the time of registration and an additional email will be sent after the activity, confirming your certificate of attendance is ready to download or print. Your registration is not complete unless a confirmation is received. If you have not received a confirmation within 7 days of registration, please contact the CHSE office.
The University reserves the right to cancel an activity due to insufficient registration or any circumstances that are beyond our control. Cancellations received before Wednesday, May 23, 2018 will be refunded less a 25% administrative fee to a maximum of $50.00. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after this date.
As the registrant your activity package includes breakfast, nutritional breaks, and lunch. Your activity lanyard must be worn at all times throughout the day. If you have a guest accompanying you to the activity, their meals are at their own cost and will be billed directly.
DISCLOSURE OF POTENTIAL CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
In keeping with accreditation guidelines, McMaster University; Continuing Health Sciences Education Program requires all speakers and planning committee members participating in this activity to disclose any involvement with industry or other organizations that may potentially influence the presentation of the educational materials or program being offered. Disclosure must be done verbally and using a slide prior to the speaker’s presentation.
McMaster Univeristy, Continuing Health Sciences Education (CHSE) hereby assumes no liability for any claims, personal injury, or damage:
- To any individual attending this activity.
- That may result from the use of technologies, program, products &/or services at this activity.
- That may arise out of, or during this activity.