Wednesday, October 24, 2018
Royal Botanical Gardens
680 Plains Road West, Burlington, Ontario, Canada
Email Updates Presentations
Online registration is now closed! Please register on-site!
The McMaster University Hand, Arm, Nerve (MacHANd) Group is an interdisciplinary team promoting excellence in education, clinical service, and research for hand and upper limb injuries, diseases, and disorders.
THE LEARNING OBJECTIVES OF MACHAND DAY ARE
By attending this activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe the etiology and treatments for painful wrist conditions.
- Recognize the criteria for the referral of wrist conditions to a specialist.
- Identify the appropriate investigations (e.g., ultrasound) to diagnose wrist conditions.
- Identify evidence-based, multidisciplinary approaches for managing hand arthritis.
- Acquire an understanding of the impact of arthritis on the daily activities of patients.
Chiropractors, Emergency Medicine Physicians, Family Physicians, Occupational Therapists, Physiatrists, Physiotherapists, Radiologists, Sports Medicine Physicians, Residents, Students, and all other Health Professions interested in upper extremity disorders.
Physicians/Other Health Professionals............. $190
FOR ACTIVITY INFORMATION
Shawn Locke, CHSE Coordinator
Continuing Health Sciences Education
P: 905-525-9140 x 21098