Saturday, May 4, 2019
MARRIOT ON THE FALLS
6755 Fallsview Blvd.
Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
Register Online Abstract Submission
FOR ACTIVITY INFORMATION
CAROL STEWART, CMP, CHSE Lead Coordinator
McMaster University, Continuing Health Sciences Education
P: 905-525-9140 x 20052
Community and Academic Anesthesiologists, Family Physician Anesthesiologists, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists, Anesthesia Assistants and Residents.
By attending this activity, participants will be able to:
- Appraise 10 current, interesting papers in anesthesiology literature.
- Describe recent advances in obstetrical anesthetic practice.
- Identify key considerations in patients with, or at high risk of, obstructive sleep apnea.
- Improve knowledge of recent advances in regional anesthesia technique(s).
- Describe evidence-based management of opiate agonist/antagonists in the perioperative period.
- Describe the components of a successful multidisciplinary in-situ simulation education program.
- Advocate for improvement in perioperative opioid prescribing habits.
- Consider the next evolution in ambulatory surgical care.
- Identify determinants of peri-operative cognitive dysfunction.
$175 Other Health Care Professional