Anita Spenser Lectureship in Clinical Behavioural Sciences - Launched in 2012
- 2017-A Cautionary Tale, Perspecitves on the Opioid Crisis, Panel Discussion, James Mackillop, PHD, Harry Vedelago,MSc, MD, FCFP, ABAM, Debbie Bang, RN, B.Sc.N, MHSc.
- 2016-Dr. Corey Keyes, Is there a Place for Happiness in Mental Health Care (in Higher Education)
- 2015-Lt. Col (retired). Stephane Grenier, MSC, CD
- 2014 — Dr. Norman Doidge, The Brain That Changes Itself.
- 2013 — Margaret Trudeau, Mental Health, Challenges and Triumphs
- 2012 — Dr. Randi McCabe
Graduating Classes- Diploma in Clinical Behavioural Sciences
Graduating Students, Class of 2018
Some of our Graduating Students from Class of 2017
CLASS OF 2016
The Clinical Behavioural Sciences Program, Ruth Belch Excellence in Teaching Award Recipients
Dr. Eleni Hapidou 2017
Dr. Sheryl Green 2016
Marlene Traficante 2015
Katie McCabe 2014 Recipient with Dr. Nifakis
John Marshall 2013 Recipient
Previous Belch Award Recipients
2012: Susan Chudzik
Susan Chudzik and Dr. Randi McCabe
2011: Dr. Nancy Fenton
Dr. Debbie Nifakis and Dr. Nancy Fenton
YWCA Hamilton Women of Distinction Awards
Congratulations to Debbie Bang!
Debbie Bang (Trailblazer): Debbie has managed the Women's Detox Centre for the past decade and the five-week addiction treatment program she created is nationally acclaimed.
[Twelve Join City's Women of Distinction] (Hamilton Spectator)
Congratulations to our own Marilyn Hunt for being one of this years Nominees for the YWCA'a Women of Distinction Awards. Marilyn has received the much deserved honour in the Lifetime Achievement category.
2011 President's Award Nomination
H1N1 Flu Information